Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

What a Month.

I've decided I picked the right month to go off Facebook, for sure. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED...its not even funny. I don't even know where to begin. I have conquered more than I thought I ever could in just a little window of time. With a little help, I got the courage to withdraw from school. Snow was not the place for me, and I'm so glad I am out of there. Just a week later, I got a job that looks promising and I'll officially start in the morning (AHH!). That same week I got the job, I had a good friend I haven't seen in two years come to visit my family, and it was the coolest thing to hear about his adventures and to catch up. I can't tell you how refreshing it was to have an old friend around. I had so much fun! I also had the unexpected surprise of running into someone who I used to be close to. That entire day was a roller coaster in and of itself before He even appeared in the act. So much is to be said, but nonetheless I am happy the way everything turned out. I am so proud of myself. Just a few days later, I had the opportunity to return to my hometown with my family. It was a trip and a half to go back where I left off at thirteen. I couldn't believe how much it had changed from what I had remembered! A file of memories were pushed to the front of my mind, and I couldn't help but wear a smile on my face. I couldn't believe it. A twleve hour car ride back home makes you think, I'll say. And all of that brings me to today, just 3 days short of December 1st when I am allowing myself restricivley back on Facebook. What a ride. What a month.

0 comments: