Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Addicted.

Tuesday, Jan. 11: I got to go see Dashboard Confessional with friends. I heard the SICKEST cover of MGMT's "Kids" from a band called Lady Danville.They were pretty good! But, the poor guy before Dashboard was a total fail until his last song when he invited and encouraged some random fans up on stage to play guitar and backup singer. It was wayyy awesome! It must have made those guys' nights for sure. It was cool to see the attitude of the whole room change from "boo's" to total applause and shouts when they finished. Its on my bucket list to perform with a band one day. Crazy right? But it happened to them, and I would like it to happen to me! And Dashboard Confessional was fantastic, of course. There is no other sound that measures up to an acoustic guitar. And there is something about being actually there while the music is made, than hearing it on my iPod. I seriously LOVE it. Its like a party in my ears.

0 comments: