Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Dream Came True!

Friday Jan. 28th: I was really frustrated with the day when I came home. I was more than ready to head to sleep and start over, when I checked my email. Sitting there, waiting to be opened- was a letter from EFY headquarters accepting me to be an EFY Counselor for this coming summer. At first I didn't believe I was reading thorugh the letter I had been waiting for since the first time I went to EFY and decided I wanted to be a counselor. I kept thinking, "So thats it? No more hoopes to jump through? Thats all?" I immediatly took off upstairs to tell my mom the news, and I was jumping around and exclaimed that, "I'm so excited I feel like a noodle!" I am so intimidated but so overly excited for summer. I can't get my head around it. I can't stop thinking about it! 

0 comments: