Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Perfect Moments.

Saturday Feb. 19th: You know those experiences that only last a few minutes in your life but they make up the best of your existence? I had a few of those today. 1st- walking through Downtown Disney with the sun shining while singing along to a random song playing over the speakers... it just hit me. It was like- everything was perfect, and nothing could go wrong. 2nd- when we were driving and suddenly dropped down over the hill and saw the ocean on the horizon. I really can't put the feeling into words, it was like I was in a dream- and I didn't want to wake up. 3rd- when I actually was walking on the beach, plunging my toes into the sand and looking at the breathtaking view. Once I reached the shorline, I stopped and refused to take my eyes of what was in front of me- fearing it would dissapear right before my eyes.The feeling was absolutely indescribable- I live for those moments.

0 comments: