Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

World of Chances.

Monday Feb. 28th: I couple of months ago I was walking out of my church building when my eyes were set upon a beautiful black mustang, sitting there patiently waiting for its owner to take it away. My jaw dropped and I immediately wanted to know who's it was. I kept it to myself thinking, "There are so many people in my ward, there is no way I'm going to find out who's it belongs to."

Until I did by accident...and then he handed over the keys and said, "Be back in 15." I can't imagine the look on my face, but I took off running out the door with two friends behind me. I've been wanting to drive a sweet car since last summer, and here I was sitting in the driver's seat of a sexy stang. Man, that feeling was amazing! Thanks Matt! =D

0 comments: