Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Noodles.

Saturday April 2nd- I watched then went to General Conference. Super super cool to hear my old stake presidents’ name mentioned as a seventy. Had a fun night with my mom as everyone else in our fam went to priesthood. It occurred to me as I was eating at Olive Garden…pasta is incredibly bizarre. I believe the makers behind pasta are potentially jealous, evil, mischievous, liars that make quite a fine piece of food.
“I’m going to make a noodle that looks like a bowtie. Why? Because of that one stud who keeps coming to church wearing a sweet orange and blue striped bowtie (it’s true, I saw one at conference today actually.) so I’m going to make it edible. That’ll show ‘em. (Yeah, plus they are flippin’ rad.)” Not a bad idea. Bowties win second in my personal preference of pasta.
“I call making ones that look like sea shells. Why? So I can throw two different sizes on the grocery shelf and the poor indecisive people who finally chose shells- have just one more decision to make. Muah-hahaha.” Sure, I guess. Who’s stopping you? Surely not those indecisive ones…they are still trying to make up their mind.  
“WELL, I’m going to make ones that look like little saucers and I’ll put a little twist to it- a dip in the middle that serves no purpose at all. And when people order it at Olive Garden, they will feel like absolute idiots- because I’m going to make its name almost unpronounceable. That’ll stump ‘em!” Orecchiette. Yep, I couldn’t say it if I tried.
“Angel hair! I’m making one called angel hair!” How do you know what angel hair looks like? You’ve seen one?
 More than 600 kinds? Oh man. haha

0 comments: