Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Goodbye Micheal.

May 11th-The Office is one of the greatest shows ever created. Though I remember the first time I saw it wayy back maybe my junior year of high school and I thought, "Okay, seriously? Everyone is raving about a stupid show like that? Thats pretty sad. Its not even funny, I don't understand how people can think it is." I didn't even laugh once!
Then right after my brother Tyson came home from his mission almost two years ago, I picked it back up, gave it another shot and had a completely different reaction. PURE GENUIS! I was hooked! I continued to follow it until the most recent episodes. I lost interest last year just because it wasn't fun for me anymore. Today, as I was killing time while one of the kids I watch was asleep- I stumbled upon Micheal Scott's last episode... 

The way he left couldn't have been more perfect. He was able to say his goodbye's without going through the sad goodbye's. Its bittersweet to see him go, he was a large part of The Office but change is always good (Will Ferrel? Ugh, gross.) And blimey its sad to admit that I almost cried- especially when Jim and Micheal were crying. SO TENDER! GOTTA LOVE THE OFFICE!!! =]

0 comments: