Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pure Genius!!!

Saturday April 16th- Two entertaining (depending how you look at it) results occur when you get sick:
1.)    You get overly fed up with everyone and everything- you would trade anyone’s body to get out of your own.
2.)    You are so loony that little things that are outrageously immature and  incredibly pathetic come off as just downright hilarious.
While I was unhappily flipping through the channels, ready to throw the remote and give up I stopped on this:


Such uncontrollable laughter on a matter so completely adolescent really should be looked down upon. I took a sad step and proceeded to look it up on YouTube to watch it just once more. Still laughing a bit, I scrolled down and completely lost it once again and tears rolled down my laughing face as I read this:
                 

A REAL vampire?! Stephanie Meyer knows EXACTLY what a REAL LIVING BREATHING vampire looks like?!?! WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS BEFORE?!?! I would have taken those overdone sappy trying to be a "love" story books more seriously, if only I had known! HAHAHAH!!!!!

W
O
W

0 comments: