Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh Facebook.

I've decided to challenge myself to "No Facebook November". I'm excited for the test, but also a little hesitant for how confident I should be. Otherwise I'm excited! I'm also stoked for winter, actually. I'm still adding, but here 2010/2011 list so far:

+Bundle up & go for long night-time walks with someone cute
+Prepare an enormous feast for my closest friends
+Fall asleep to The Beatles
+Write long letters to my favorite people (even if they live nearby)
+Build a fort
+Wear a hoodie (with the hood pulled up) to sleep in
+Start a canvas journal
+Read a good book (maybe series?)
+Pick up a new hobby
+Go snowboarding more than last year
+Pick up a new instrument
+Find someone to go snowmobiling with
+Sew...something?
+Bake something in season
+Go ice skating OUTDOORS!

I guess we'll see but hopefully this winter will be better than the last.

0 comments: