Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Best

       Creating a blog has been floating around in my mind for sometime but until I woke up this morning, I didn't have the motive to actually call one my own. Spontaneous and impulsive you could say, but thats just the way I tick and I wouldn't have it any other way. Adam Young (Owl City), has been a big influnce for me to start, and I can't help but wonder what "Fluky Thinking" will potentially hold in the future. His blog has all types of things like thoughts, poems, ecxerpts from books, music, and all kinds of different inspirations. Along with his blog, his music has also taught me that there is so much more in the world, and so many ways to look at things. So why not write about my version of the story?

0 comments: