Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Definitely Smile Worthy.

Saturday Jan. 15th: Another long work day, but surprisingly it felt extremely short. I didn’t end up going to bed until around 2:30 last night, and I woke up at 9:45 so maybe that’s why it felt short. After work, I went over to a friends’ house to have dinner and his roommate was absolutely unbelievable on the acoustic guitar! In the movie August Rush, he “taps” on the guitar and plays a song...HE DID THAT! I couldn’t believe my eyes! It was like I fell in love with the guitar all over again! We ended up having a 45 minuteish jam session. Two guitars, a harmonica, a backround beat, and a singer. Just the five of us sitting around in a living room, making music. I got chills, I couldn’t stop smiling the whole time! My checks actually hurt! It was one of the coolest things, I felt like I was going to die! Its like no words can express how it feels. And I really, really want to have another sesh soon!   

0 comments: