Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Introducing.

Sunday Jan. 16th: This is Carly. We are cousins really, but not really. But really, she is more like my sister. Honestly. We have too many inside jokes, soooo much to always talk about, and we basically know the summary of what our future husbands are going to be like because we get each other just that good. But, the sad part is that we live 2,254 miles away from each other (duh, I mapped it =]).
So, today I really wanted to talk to her, so I called to chat it up only to find out she is out chillen' with her homies and I have to wait until tommorrow.............................UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Ha, now I know how she feels because I'm usually the one who is hard to get ahold of. But! I can always depend on her to leave the best voicemails. =] Seriously: I CAN NOT WAIT until she moves to Utah this fall. I'm almost too excited. She is freakin’ hilarious, absolutely gorgeous, and definitely iridescent. (Watch the movie “Flipped” and you’ll understand the iridescent.) I’m sure you just don’t understand how much I love this girl.

0 comments: