Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Picking Up The Pieces.

Friday April 29th- Had a slow morning, but a good one. My request was BJ’s for lunch:
OH
MY
GOSH
It was more than fantastic. I got my typical Spinach Artichoke Dip.
Before: AHHHHHH its like a gift from the heaven’s kitchen...

After: Literally my taste buds were having their party of the century.
                                   
  Then dared to order my ultimate favorite dessert- A Chocolate Chip Pazookie:

 Ahaaaaand After....:
                     
After eating I didn’t feel like putting on a swimsuit, but we found ourselves at the beach again. =] I’m glad Kim dragged me in to brave the water- I needed it more than I realized. Biggest smile on my face on this trip so far I think as I was diving through those waves. =]

0 comments: