Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Seems Like Someone Said, "You Had It In You, All Along."

Thursday April 28th- Woke up to sunshine! Went shopping and got my nails done (holy crap they did an amazing job) with my mom in the morning:

I also got this sweet sticker made for my car:
It makes me happy. I do love California, I feel like I’m home and I have a purpose. Then Kim and I and our moms went to Oceanside pier to soak up the sun. May I introduce you to the best swings in the world:


After was Crystal’s bridal shower. I can’t believe she’s getting married. It was crazy to see everyone, and actually be where I was. I haven’t felt so sure of myself in a while. My favorite part about today was laying out and looking at the stars on the trampoline with Kim and Megan. The talks were long overdue. <3

0 comments: